Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

When does the listing agent actually get paid in a bond-for-deed?

The listing agreement will likely indicate a sale occurs when their is a 'transfer' of title. However, the commission agreement should include a paragraph that indicates a commission (based on the sale fee negotiated) is due when a willing buyer acceptable to the seller 'enters' into a binding contract that will result in a transfer of title upon its completion. The commission agreement should supersede the listing agreement in the event of a contractual occurrence 'other' than a transfer of title. The payment should also be clearly defined in the purchase and sale agreement (PSA).

Loading, please wait...